Textile Balers for Sale
Textile balers are a great solution for helping your business reduce the volume of textile waste including clothes, rugs, sheets, towels, curtains, and more.
At FleetGenius Compactor Solutions, we provide textile balers from all major manufacturers. Our balers come in both vertical and horizontal options depending on your volume of textiles and space constraints. We offer both purchase and rental options and can provide new & used equipment throughout the entire United States.
Need a textile baler for your business? GET A QUOTE TODAY!
- What types of Textiles can be Baled?
Types of textiles that can be baled include:
- Cotton - used for clothing, bedding, and towels.
- Polyester - used for clothing, upholstery, and carpets.
- Wool - used for clothing, blankets, and carpets.
- Silk - used for clothing, bedding, and drapes.
- Rayon - used for clothing and bedding.
- Nylon - used for clothing, upholstery, and carpets.
- Linen - used for clothing and bedding.
- Acrylic - used for clothing, upholstery, and carpets.
These are just a few types of textiles that a Textile Baler can be a solution for. However, it's important to note that not all textiles are created equal and some are more difficult to recycle than others. For example, synthetic fabrics like polyester and nylon can take hundreds of years to break down in the environment, while natural fibers like cotton and wool are biodegradable. Additionally, textiles that have been mixed with other materials or have been treated with chemicals may be more difficult to recycle.