Utilizing our preventative maintenance program will extend the life expectancy of your waste compactor and/or baler simply by maintaining the equipment at peak operation performance levels, while also reducing unexpected repair expenditures by recognizing potential problems before they occur.
We will provide a qualified technician to inspect your waste compaction system for proper operation—inspections will include the following (Please allow 1 hour per machine):
- Structure—overall physical condition of the machine
- Check cover plates, latches, locks and levers
- Electrical System
- Hydraulic System (top off of up to 2 gallons of oil inc.)
- Lubricate Machine after Test Completion (up to 1 tube inc.)
- Fire Safety Check
- Inspect the Dumper System (if applicable)
- Equipment Mounting
- Test run the Machine
- Check System Pressure
- Check for Safety Decals
After the Preventative Maintenance Service has been performed, a report of the overall condition of the machine(s) and any recommended repairs will be generated and emailed with a copy of the inspection checklist. The hard copy of the report will also be mailed with the invoice.
Want to set up a preventative maintenance schedule for your waste compactor or baler machine? Schedule service today!