The types of aluminum that can be baled include:
- Beverage cans – These are the most commonly baled form of aluminum. They are typically made from a lightweight aluminum alloy and are used to package soft drinks, beer, and other beverages.
- Aluminum foil – Thin sheets of aluminum foil can also be baled. They are often used for packaging food products, as well as for household and industrial purposes.
- Extrusions – Extrusions are long pieces of aluminum that have been formed into specific shapes, such as rods, bars, and tubes. They are often used in construction and manufacturing applications.
- Castings – Castings are pieces of aluminum that have been molded into a specific shape. They are often used in automotive and aerospace applications.
- Sheets and plates – Aluminum sheets and plates can be baled as well. They are often used in construction and industrial applications.
Aluminum can be baled in many different forms and shapes, depending on its specific application and use. These are just a few examples of the many different types of aluminum that an Aluminum Baler can be a solution for.